Rayno Tools and Diagnostics Stocks Continue Rally
Tools and Diagnostic stocks have been the laggards in the Rayno Life Sciences Portfolio compared to biopharmaceutical stocks. Selected stocks within the Rayno Portfolio have perked up and we suggest some rebalancing.
- Our new long term buy Cepheid (CPHD) is showing accumulation.
- Underperforming stocks such as Alere (ALR) and Response Genetics (RGDX) are recovering.
- Quidel (QDEL) is near its 2012 high at the $19 level and has moved above both 20 and 50 day MA.
- Sequenom (SQNM) shows heavy volume, accumulation and strength.
- Illumina (ILMN), ThermoFisher (TMO) and Neogen (NEOG) are at or near YTD highs.
Rayno Life Sciences Tools and Diagnostics: Alere, Cepheid, Quidel and Response Genetics
All of these stocks are already on our focus list but lately have shown signs of strength.
Look for a firm bottom on Alere (ALR) at $18 and a move over $20.
Cepheid (CPHD) has been added as a new long term buy at $31.5.
Quidel has two news items and recent strength:
Response Genetics (RGDX) has made a big move above base of $1.10: