FBT at $116.87 down 1.15%, early support at $115.
IBB at $340 touching bottom of upward channel, down 1%.
XBI at $220.50 down 2.22%. At technical support. ETF leader with equal weight holdings in small and mid-caps.
Another weak day for large caps ALXN, AMGN, BIIB, REGN.
http://ibprairies.org/?page=where-can-i-buy-optivar Sideways Reversal Action Over Past Month-IBB
- Still buy Lyrica online canada Up 13.2% in Q1.
- Blow-off top on good volume on March 20.
- Focal point-Q1 earnings for large caps.
XBI Outperformed all ETFs with mix of small and midcaps- Up 20.94% YTD
Large Caps weak today down over 2%, up 11.9% YTD
- Leaders CELG and GILD up only 3 and 4% for quarter.
- Rayno mid-cap motif up 29% YTD.
- FBT up 15.9% YTD.
Red tape today with random small cap winners: DRNA, DYAX, FCSC, IMGN, RXDX.
Hold off on new positions and have 10% cash until we get through earnings period. Also the end of quarter trades may have distorted tape.
Major sell-off today. Summary later. Red screen today.
Follow technicals (see Kimble Charting) until churning, choppy action goes away.