Raygent.com provides financial and strategic advisory services based upon over 25 years experience in the industry on the management side with in-depth knowledge of technology and business models.
Raygent equity portfolio picks are based on a proprietary model that includes technology analysis, new product and pipeline review, financial analysis and management strength.
Consulting Services that can be provided by Raygent Associates:
- Unique Expertise for Business Development
- Business planning, strategy and partnering
- Licensing-IP, technology and product development
- Research and Due Diligence
- Assessment and valuation of companies and technologies
- Direction of business models
- Intellectual Property for early stage companies
- Valuation and analysis of small cap public companies
- Strategic partnering and licensing to build value
Rod Raynovich, Founder, Raygent Associates
Rod Raynovich is the founder of Raygent Associates, a management consulting firm providing business development and strategic marketing services in the life science and medical device area. He publishes his thoughts and analysis on the biotech industry at www.raygent.com.
Rod Raynovich is an experienced biotech investor and analyst with a focus in vaccines, life science tools, clinical diagnostics and biopharmaceuticals. Prior to starting Raygent, he was a technology transfer officer for UCLA and he has held various executive positions in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry, including senior positions at NASDAQ listed medical device companies. He was a founder and a former director of EPIX Medical and has been involved in a number of entrepreneurial ventures . Prior to that Mr. Raynovich held management positions at JNJ and Abbott.