http://sandiegoapartmentsforsale.com/riverside-apartments-for-sale-near-mission-inn/ Here are some key points from our 2011 Biotech Stock Review posted in Investor Uprising:
http://westernappliancerepairboise.com/?feed=atom Winners from the 2011 Rayno Life Science Portfolio:
Abaxis (ABAX), Alexion(ALXN), Amgen (AMGN), Biogen(BIIB), Bristol-Myers (BMY),Celera(acquired),Cephalon (acquired) Cubist (CBST), Exact Scientific (EXAS),Gilead (GILD), BioETF (IBB), Immucor (acquired), Neogen (NEOG), Regeneron (REGN),Quidel (QDEL), Seattle Genetics (SGEN), United Therapeutics(UTHR) and Viropharma (VPHM)
buy Pregabalin 300 mg online Losers: Alere (ALR), Illumina (ILMN), Nektar (NKTR)and Qiagen (QGEN).
- Build a portfolio of stocks including ETF’s; overweight large cap stocks.
- Do not speculate in single stocks unless you have a Ph.D in Molecular Biology or are a day trader.
- Be mindful of seasonality as Q4 and early Q1 tend to be strong.
- Review financial metrics especially balance sheet.
- Technicals are important and show accumulation and institutional support.
- Look for major trends such as M&A, targeted therapy and personalized medicine.
- Valuations are important in diagnostics/tools sector especially Price to Sales and sales growth.
We published a review of biotechnology stocks and trends for 2011-2012 in Investor Uprising today (12/28/11):