http://azteenmagazine.com/image-arts.php?article=412 As we approach new highs for the biotech sector in 2015 here are some market trends to watch as the technicals get a little choppy. The next major indicator will be 2015 Q1 earnings. Stay tuned.
- Momentum of high fliers is broken and unlikely to reach new highs until Q4: AGIO BLUE JUNO KITE etc.
- ETFs are still near all time 2015 highs. Look for divergences or mutual funds to catch up should a major correction occur.
- Celgene (CELG) vs Gilead Sciences (GILD). We like the financial metrics of GILD over CELG.
- Will IPOs remain strong especially in the aftermarket?
- Will healthcare stocks continue to lead the market? XLV at $70.44
Disclosure long FBIOX and GILD.