here http://alpineguide.cz/cs--kontaktOranÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â¹Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¾ovÃƒâ€žÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€¹Ã‚Â What will it take to drive the biotech sector to new highs?
http://thehotelexplorer.com/reviews/page/17/ As we approach new highs for the biotech sector in 2015 here are some market trends to watch as the technicals get a little choppy. The next major indicator will be 2015 Q1 earnings. Stay tuned.
- Momentum of high fliers is broken and unlikely to reach new highs until Q4: AGIO BLUE JUNO KITE etc.
- ETFs are still near all time 2015 highs. Look for divergences or mutual funds to catch up should a major correction occur.
- Celgene (CELG) vs Gilead Sciences (GILD). We like the financial metrics of GILD over CELG.
- Will IPOs remain strong especially in the aftermarket?
- Will healthcare stocks continue to lead the market? XLV at $70.44
Disclosure long FBIOX and GILD.