http://santaanadental.com/sitemap-pt-post-2014-09.html Biotech Winners 2015: Rayno Mid-Cap Performance
Rayno Biopharmaceutical Portfolios beat the bellwether IBB in 2015 . We previously reviewed the Rayno Small Cap Portfolio which was up 38.1% in Q4 2015 and the Mid-Caps also beat despite a big loss by Clovis Oncology after the FDA required more data on its lung cancer drug.
- The IBB was up 10.35% in 2015.
- If you got out of biotech stocks in July you would be up 40-50%.
- The Healthcare sector (XLV) lagged biotech up only 4.19%.
- Rayno Small Cap picks came up big in Q4 with new picks Curis (CRIS) and Geron (GERN).
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) was a huge winner until the FDA review.
- Our large caps picks underperformed the IBB but Regeneron (REGN) was up 31.3% in 2015. We will review large caps later this week.
source site Alkermes (ALKS) 79.38 Up 37.5%
Pharmacyclics (PCYC) 261.25 Up 109.9% …acquired by Abbvie (ABBV) 3/5/15
order prednisone online canada Seattle Genetics (SGEN) 44.88 Up 40.25%
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) 125.8 Up 6.27%
One of our previous mid-cap picks Cubist Pharmaceuticals was acquired by Merck (MRK) on 12/8 /14 for $9.5B.
Sign up now for January Updates usually the most important news month of the year including the J.P.Morgan Healthcare Conference.