http://adbands.com/other-bracelets/9-products/32-workout-bands We have updated the comparison of eight large cap biopharma stocks post 2016 earnings for the period ending 2/10/17. Keep in mind that in January 2016 there was a severe correction with stocks dropping 25-30% with lows being hit in mid-February 2016. But the comparison is post-correction and post-earnings for both periods.
Here are some takeaways:
- Top performing stocks over a one year period are Celgene (CELG) up 18.1%, Amgen (AMGN) up 15.75% and Abbvie (ABBV) up 13.74%.
- Four stocks pay dividends: ABBV, AMGN, BMY and GILD.
- The XBI outperformed all eight stocks over the one year period up 37.66% and the IBB was up 10.98%. The IBB is overweight larger cap stocks.
- The lowest valuations by P/S are GILD, ABBV and BMY.
- The best Q/Q revenue growth for the top line are BMY, ALXN and CELG.
- The best Q/Q EPS growth are BMY, ALXN, CELG and REGN however one should also look at PE ratios.
- Lows for 2016 were hit at BREXIT bottom June 27 and November 3 before election results.
is diclofenac a prescription drug After a choppy year in 2016 with two major corrections we would expect less volatility and indices ending positive for 2017. All data came from Google Finance and FINVIZ.com.
|Company||Ticker||Price||Market||2016||P/S||PEG||Q/Q||Q/Q||Perform||Price 1/18||%Week||P 8/11||2/10||Div|
|1/7/2016||Cap $B||Rev$B||REV||EPS||%12 mos||2016||JPM’16||2016||2017|