- Ski Areas Booming as Expected with Record Snows
- Climate forecast NOAA-WEST-El Nino in Effect-continued cold and wet
- LA Coldest in 60 Years=LA Times…
- Strong PPT all week in LA and San Francisco
- Mammoth Mountain buried by 5-6 ft snow with 3-5 ft more coming!
- Here is DPW recorded real time rainfall over the LA Metro area: City of LA ranges 15-20 in.
- Mammoth Mountain snowfall this season is 299 in with a base of 140-210 in
- NOAA outlook remains cold with less ppt out 2 weeks
- Burn scarred areas near Malibu have mandatory evacuation because of floods and mud slides; PCH still open.
- Flash flood watch in Effect through 11 pm tonite; sunny weekend.
cernos depot injection price =========
terramycin ointment price Here are some near term forecast parameters for a wet winter in the West.
- Precip is expected to remain above average in the West Coast for the next 2 weeks.
- Temp is expected to remain above average in the West for the next 2 weeks.
- NOAAA forecast heavy rain for the rest of the week of 1/13/19. CA and NV will get hit hard with several feet of snow in the Sierras.
tobramycin eye drops where to buy High surf and a rainy week ahead for Manhattan Beach and the South Bay of LA County.
skinoren cream buy uk 2017-18 was third driest with 4.79 in.
fosamax costo 2004-05 had 37.25 in.
*We are still tracking below Normal through December but will catch up through February.